Monday, December 31, 2012

poppin' baubles... {t+j designs jewelry review}

Hi Everyone! Hope you're all having/had a wonderful new years! Isn't crazy how fast 2012 has flown by? I just wanted to share with you some jewelry pieces that I have purchased and received today from t+j designs.

Arm Party

I've heard a lot of people talk about t+j designs and was interested in trying out their jewelry.
i was super happy with my purchases! they are gorgeous, and i would recommend the pieces. The prices aren't bad either, especially when they are running a promo like right now - 25% off sale items, free shipping on orders over $20, and if you sign up for their emails you get $10 off your first purchase.

I saw this bracelet in clear on Veronika's Blushing and fell in love with. It reminds me of a David Yurman bracelet, but without the price. The size is just a bit big on my wrists. This color and the gray one is on sale right now (the gray went on sale the day AFTER i placed my order! annoying!)
I am in love with this bracelet! I have wanted a chain bracelet but have been hesitant because I was afraid it would look too heavy or chunky on my wrists. This is perfect "petite" chain bracelet. I purchased this in the small 7".

Again, i already love these pieces for layering and stacking. Check out t+j designs for more cute jewelry pieces, i know i will!


UPDATE {MAY 2013} - While the pieces look nice when I first got them, the quality is not there. The bead on the first bracelet broke off after a week, and the clasp on the Gold Chain Bracelet tarnished to a pink/copper color. They now just sit in my jewelry box - I'm sad!

6 comments

  1. These are so pretty! I recently purchased a link bracelet and I love it!
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is really eye catching and beautiful. Very creative designs. Keep posting....Chicago Jewelers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the most thoughtful comment i have received on my blog, thank you so much! I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the review! I've been eyeing the bracelets at t+j designs and was worried that the bracelets would be too big for my wrists. Just placed my order after reading your review - thanks for the reassurance. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)