Saturday, June 2, 2012

Grappa Punch Outfit of the Day

It's about 75 degrees and sunny here in Chicago today, which is beautiful as compared to the 90 degrees last weekend, and the chilly 62 rainy day earlier this week.

Today I felt like busting out my J.Crew 3" Chino Shorts in Grappa Punch. These are such a unique color and I love them! I picked them up in the online secret sale back in the beginning of May. I paired them with my white Lace Stripe Shell from J.Crew that I picked up a few weeks ago for $24 (actually i picked up two, one in bright flame as well :) ).

Other items -
Sandals: Oldies from Target
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J.Crew Pyramid Stretch Bracelet

Excuse the awful green carpet in the Macy's Dressing Room


Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday so far! :)

2 comments

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)