Thursday, March 14, 2013

My Lips But Better

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy

As far as beauty goes, I love an effortless look and neutral lips are the way to go. When I say neutral, I don't mean nude. I mean the lipstick that makes my lips look like my lips, but better! I love Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine in Boy, because it makes me look more polished and it has a subtle pink makes my lips pop just enough.

With neon and bright colored clothing coming in for spring, I like to keep my makeup pretty neutral overall. Although I'd love to hear what you do as far as your pre-spring beauty routine?

What is your Go To neutral lipstick? Do you do a neutral face as well or just a neutral lip?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

2 comments

  1. Love your blog! Newest follower from the FFF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower from the FFF hop! Cute blog! My ago to lip is Nars chihuahua. :)
    sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)