Friday, April 6, 2012

My Picks from the Old Navy Easter Sale - Ends Sunday 4/8/12!!!

This is a bit odd, but i must admit i've made some great purchases at old navy recently. You can find great basics in some amazing spring and summer colors! The easter sales has great $5, $10, and $15 deals, get them before they are gone!

Here are some of the things I picked up last weekend:

A bright orange sleeveless top for $10. Its a bit flowy, and the color is amazing for spring.

Old Navy Orange Sleeveless Top

Next is the Neon Pink Striped Dolman top, which I scored for $5. I saw this on Veronika's Blushing and had to have it. It looks amazing, and so much more fun in person!

Old Navy Neon Pink Stripe Dolman Top


and then I picked up this gem in the clearance rack for less than $9.

Old Navy Blouse


I also purchased a two pack of skinny belts - one in a black braid, and a plain red one. I also got $10 in Old Navy cash.


Who knew Old Navy could have some stylish basic pieces!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)