Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekly Purchases - Nordstrom, J.Crew, and Sephora

Hi everyone, I thought I'd share my purchases from this past week!



Last week, my wallet from Nordstrom arrived: Rebecca Minkoff Neon Lizard Small Zip Wallet in Electric Pink

It's seriously such a pretty pink and it fits perfect in my Mini Mac (a whats in my bag post should be coming soon!). I needed a new small wallet for this reason. It's hard to find a wallet thats small but holds a lot. It was also a great price---30% off from $125, so I paid a little under $90 with tax.




J.Crew has been my best friend this week! I picked up some goodies on multiple trips, but I also must say that the majority of this was purchased by my wonderful boyfriend as a birthday present :)

My first trip was during a quick lunch break visit and it consisted of me picking up the Scalloped Sateen Skirt, which was on sale. Down from $79.50 to $49.99, I've been eyeing this skirt since January so it was a no brainer!  I purchased this in Shadow in a size 0, it's great to dress up or dress down (an OOTD will be posted with this soon!)

On my second trip, I picked up the City Mini in Linen in the color Lemon Zest in a size 0. It is adorable and perfect for summer. I've included a pic of me trying it on in the dressing room.



I also managed to find the Pyramid Stretch Bracelet in black for $19.99 and a pair of ribbed black tights, which I scored for $6.99 (a girl can never have too many black tights!). They also had a bracelet in island coral, but for my style it didn't seem versatile enough and I was already in love with the black one!



I also picked up a new foundation, Givenchy Photo Perfexion from Sephora to try out and hopefully I'll be able to get a review out to you :)


Happy Sunday Night! Off to bed to prepare for the work week!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)