Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dressing Room Snapshots

Here are a few random dressing room pics from recent weeks!

San Souci Tan with Black Polka-dotted Dress from TJMaxx that I purchased and nude Me Too pumps that I regret not buying-


Here's the dress with a Banana Republic Belt I was wearing that day. I like it better this way!


JCrew Zip-Front T-Shirt Dress in XS (excuse the flash back and poor lighting!) paired with a Banana Republic Belt (my favorite, can you tell? lol) and the necklace I had on that day which is from Madewell. I'm waiting for an XS to pop up on the website during the Promo Sale.



JCrew No. 2 Pencil Skirt in double-serge cotton in 0 (not sure what color this is, but it photographed more blue. It's definitely a light purple in real life). I decided to try on a No. 2 skirt after hearing jcrewismyfavstore and veronika's blushing gush over these. I'm thinking of picking this up in a petite 0 during the Promo Sale, but I have my doubts because I'm afraid its too long. I'm looking at the Warm Jade color. Thoughts?


Happy Shopping!


2 comments

  1. I LOVE the No. 2 Pencil Skirt on you!!! It's super, super cute. And, thanks for the link love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a problem! and thank you, I think i'm going to pick it up on the sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)