Friday, May 25, 2012

Food Friday - Mon Ami Gabi

I found food pics on my camera from a birthday lunch I had over a month a go at my favorite restaurant ever - Mon Ami Gabi. It is the best French-American Restaurant, and the atmosphere is so lively. I've never had a bad experience there! They have two locations in the Chicagoland area, one in Vegas, and two on the east coast.  Here are some drool worthy pictures:

Onion Soup Au Gratin - Best Soup Ever. Period.


My main entree - Crab Salad Sandwich with gaufrette chips. Deeelish.


The boyfriends main entree - Warm Chicken and Brie Sandwich with Frites (not pictured)


Dessert Mini-Trio - Creme Brulee (AMAZING!), strawberry sorbet, and chocolate mousse (my least favorite dessert from there!)


Hmm. I am hungry now after writing this post. But I highly recommend Mon Ami Gabi, what are some of your favorite restaurants?

Happy Eating!


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)