Monday, August 20, 2012

Target Cream & Gold Sweater Outfit of the Day + Dressing Room Snapshots

Happy Monday! I just wanted to share my outfit of the day from saturday and some J.Crew dressing room pics! I'm not sure what it is, but I've been so drawn to shade of purple this summer! I also wanted to share a sweater I picked up from Target. It'a super comfy, and very versatile (as in it works for the office and for lounging around). It also transcends well from later summer to fall. I'm so excited about this sweater!

Cream & Gold Sweater: Target (here) / White Tank: J.Crew / Grappa Punch Shorts: J.Crew / Gold Metallic Sandals: Target (here)

Here are a two snapshots from J.Crew Factory and J.Crew. I picked up this Factory Accordion-Pleat Mini in Bright Dahilia. I got it for a great price, and the wool-like material makes it super comfy. Buy here - There is an additional 30% off promo at J.Crew with the code LOVEIT.
J.Crew Accordian-Pleat Mini in Bright Dahlia

Here is a ruffle lace tank from J.Crew (non-factory), that I love but am waiting for this to go on sale. It's such a delicate baby pink/peach color.


Hope you all had a great shopping weekend, or relaxing one! :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)