Friday, August 31, 2012

Friday Night Sale Watch: Rebecca Minkoff, Bath & Body Works, and West Elm.

As fall is about to approach, there are some major deals out there on summer items and fall items as well. I thought I'd share with you a few good deals that are hard to pass up.

Um. This is an amazing sale, and I am even having a hard time restraining. The prices are the best I've seen and there is a selection for everyone. 

Here are some of my picks:
Also available in a ton of colors!


Also available in fun colors and material

Now on onto some things for the home!

Bath and Body Works is having 2 for $20 3-Wick Candles
They've slowly been releasing their fall scents and I'm crossing my fingers they release Spiced Apple Toddy again this year! But in the meantime, here are some of my picks:




west elm is having an extra 15% off sale items
Use code LONGWKND
Here are my picks:


I mean who doesn't love a sequined pillow!


Cute and fun pieces to add to the bathroom or nightstand!

Are you guys planning on doing any shopping this long weekend? I'm gonna relax and probably do a little shopping! I have some exciting news to share with you all next week - in the meantime, have a great weekend :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)