Monday, April 29, 2013

Since I've Been Gone...

Ya'll sorry I haven't written a blog post since the middle of March. Whattheheck? Life has been crazy, and I wish I had a good excuse, but I really don't! I have missed blogging community and plan to be back and better than ever (I really sucked at sticking to my goals, huh?).

Today, I'm going to share some random snaps of my life this past month and half I have been absent! Enjoy :)
my 24th birthday.


classy birthday dinner at Portillos. UM. YUM.


sephora/nordstrom beauty purchases


seriously, my little kitty is just so cute!


these signs from Homegoods. I didn't buy, but I sure wanted to!



picked up this chair this weekend from a thrift store and I'm hoping to pretty it up. I think it's got a lot of potential!



I've missed you all! I hope you keep staying tuned, as I am planning something exciting for the month of May!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)