Wednesday, May 1, 2013

sharing the love. {my favorite blogs}

When there are a million blogs to read from, which ones do I gravitate to, and almost never miss a post? Today I wanted to share with you my favorite blogs to read that inspire me. All these blogs are written by talented, inspiring, and creative women. I just love their personalities and they all teach me a little something different.

Libby from A Lover's AnthologyAs a beauty insider, we are so lucky she gives us the scoop on some of her favorite products. I've already found an amazing dry shampoo from her blog. Plus you have to check out her gorgeous Virginia wedding.


Megan from Style Me Swanky. She's adorable and I love her southern charm! I love her hodgepodge of posts about home decor, her wedding, fashion, and her life in general!


Veronika from Veronika's Blushing. I love her style, sophistication, and I love following her journey as a twenty something to becoming a mom. It's beautiful to see.

Lauren from A Fabulous Fete. How does she not have a million bajillion followers. She's amazing. Her DIY tutortials are wonderful! She is really talented!


Jenny from Little Green Notebook. Where has this blog been all my life? I am obsessed and I just recently found her! You will get hooked as you read her posts, and get a taste of her amazing style and eye for home decor.

Go check out these lovely ladies, and let me know in the comments...
Who are your favorite bloggers?

All images belong to the bloggers blog.

2 comments

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)