Wednesday, October 24, 2012

BaubleBar Friends & Family - 25% + $10 Off

BaubleBar is having its first ever Friends & Family Sale!
Receive 25% off your purchase
Use code BBFAMILY


a bit about baublebar:
BaubleBar is a fun and stylish jewelry company, that offers trendy jewelry at an affordable price. It's collaborated with fashion bigs such as Nina Garcia, DKNY, and most recently Atlantic Pacific. Baublebar offers jewelry for women of all styles. 

I've been creeping on the website for awhile, and finally bit the bullet and purchased an item I have been eyeing. The best part is if you sign up and create an account you automatically get $10 off your first purchase. I was happy to see that the $10 off works with the F&F Promo of 25% off and there is always free shipping and free returns.

Here's what I picked up:

Originally $38
Purchased for $16.50 ($38 - $10 Sign Up Bonus - 25%)

Hurry up and check out the website before you miss out!
What are you eyeing, or if you've made a purchase - I'd love to hear what you bought!

For more information visit baublebar.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)