Thursday, October 11, 2012

Style + Fashion with DailyLook

A girl loves to shop, and DailyLook is a great place to do it. This website shows you complete outfits which you can purchase and they're all at pretty affordable prices. The other day I purchased two items and I am super excited to receive them! I've heard a lot about them and have signed up for its emails before, but never really bothered to look until a few days ago. Someone had brought up DailyLook again, so I thought I'd give it another shot.

OMGOSH -  It's so addicting now, and there are so many stylish clothing items and accessories. The prices seem to be pretty reasonable, and I'm just hoping the quality is terrible. If you sign-up for their emails, you'll receive a discount code for 20% off your first purchase. Here are the two items that I picked up:

DailyLook Chain and Leopard Shift Dress



DailyLook Nude Motorcycle Leather Jacket by Luz Apparel


Can't wait to recieve my goodies! Have you tried out DailyLook?

All images are from DailyLook.com.
Check out their for more information.

2 comments

  1. That leopard dress is fabulous! I love the colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's a bit wild, but i love the classic shape. it makes is classy!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)