Saturday, October 13, 2012

look stylish. save money. fall edition.

We all want to look good, but to look good without breaking the bank is hard to do sometimes. Today, I'm going to be showing you some stylish pieces and there inexpenisve counter parts.


$328
free shipping in the U.S

hint: Sign up for their emails and save $20 off your first purchase
Always free shipping bothways
$49.99 - $20 Promocode = $29.99

*****

$148


$87.95
free shipping both ways

$34.80

*****
Steve Madden Intyce in Cognac
^ Original / Steve Madden Intyce in Cognac
$129


$34.99

Hope you found something you like! I really liked doing this post, so I may just do more.
What do you think?


2 comments

  1. Thanks for the post!
    I have the downtown field jacket and lovwe it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome ina! The downtown field jacket or something similar to it is on my wanted list!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)