Saturday, July 27, 2013

Good Morning, Saturday. [Links I Love]

breakfast in bed

I don't know about you, but I love reading and catching up blogs that I have missed on Saturday Mornings. I am going to start a new weekly weekend round up to share my favorite links from the week from blogs, websites, and online shops as well.

one // i love the trend of d'orsay pumps and flats this fall. i have been crushing on these from forever 21 and these from chinese laundry

two // this post from A Cup of Jo on Kate Middleton, and baby George was refreshing.

three // i found this DIY tutorial on pinterest on creating Letter Art with paper mache letters and spray paint.

four // the new jay-z and justin timberlake song: holy grail

five // i majorly dislike working out, but i've recently been interested in the bar method. has anyone done this? i'd be interested in seeing what people think about this.

hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)