Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Insta-Life {Update}


Where have I been? Oh blogger world, life has been insane and I've missed you all.
I wanted to share how life has been via instagram.

Top Row (L to R):
Fireworks for the 4th! / Navy Nails and Red toes again for the 4th / a venture into Indiana to pick up some awesome fireworks!
Middle Row (L to R):
Dinner at Texas de Brazil, If you love your steaks and meat I highly recommend a brazillian steakhouse / this gorgeous necklace from baublebar - beyond pretty! / a new sleeptime tea -vanilla
Bottom Row (L to R):
Taste of Lakeview / the boyfriend and I before meeting up with friends / our new baby kitty and our other one bonding!

Hope you all are doing well, and had a great 4th of July!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)