Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap



Pretty Pink Carnations. They always get a bad rep, but I think they are simple and beautiful!


a delicious caprese salad, is perfect and light for summer!


how beautiful is this jcrew tote in the latest style guide? such a pretty color combo for fall


sunday trip to whole foods


followed by a trip to crate and barrel to pick up so gifts. love this place!


and we finished off sunday night with a steak dinner and this delicious wine - 2009 Bramare Vina Cobos Cabernet Sauvignon.

Hope you all had a fun weekend! I can't believe it'll be August this week. Where the heck has the time gone?

2 comments

  1. Caprese salads are one of my favorite, easy meals! Also loving that Jcrew bag, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that caprese salad...my mouth's watering! xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)