Thursday, June 7, 2012

What's in my Purse - Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac?

I'm always interested to see what people have in purses, aren't you? So I thought I would share what I keep in mine! I am currently using my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac in Pale Grey (similar here). I picked this up on Endless during its Friends and Family Sale in March. The color is off in my photos, as compared to real life. It's a versatile handbag, and fits all the essentials.


Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mac Pale Grey

Here are a few things I keep in my purse: my Blackberry (Yes, I know I really should be an Iphone girl. I'm working on that!), Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya, Burts Bees Chapstick in Original, Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in no. 14 (a nude), wallet sized kleenex, Boscia Oil Blotting Sheets (they were given to me as a sample, but I don't have oily skin at all. I just keep them in there? :o ), My Rebecca Minkoff Mini Zip Wallet in Electric Pink, and my camera - Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS (not shown because I am obviously taking pictures with it).


What are some essentials you keep in your purse?

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)