Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Big News + Apartment/Home Decor Ideas

Hope everyone had a relaxing labor day weekend! Three days isn't enough is it?  Well, I can finally share some news with you - The boyfriend and I are finally moving into our own apartment! Since I've graduated, I've been living at home and I am ready to fly the nest. I'm so excited to share this process with you all, of setting up and decorating our new place!

Here are some photos which have inspired me:


the grey and light contrast.



The sectional makes it such a cozy space.




I'm in love with the box frame table above.



this color scheme.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or advice you have on setting up my first adult apartment!

All photos are from Houzz.
It's interior decorator heaven. 
Go check them out!
Visit www.houzz.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)