Monday, September 10, 2012

Banana Republic 40% Off Pants + Butter London Nail Polish Sale

Just thought I'd share with you all the Banana Republic is having its Happy Hour shopping event tonight only (9/10) for 40% off pants for Men and Women. It runs from 5-8 local time, so I suggest you run out and pick up a few items ;). I highly recommend the Sloan Ankle Pants, they are a more work appropriate pant as compared to J.Crew's Minnie Pant.

Also - Ulta is having a Buy One Get One Free promo for Butter London Nail Polishes as part of there 21 Days of Beauty Event. This is a great promo because each polish runs at about $14 a bottle, and with this promo the price makes it comparable to Essie or OPI. The quality of these polishes are also the best I've tried.

Hurry out to your local Banana Republic and Ulta, (or shop both these sales online!)

Happy Shopping!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)