Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Bloomingdales Friends + Family Sale - 20% Off and Free Shipping

Hi Everyone -  I just wanted to quickly share with you that Bloomingdales is having its Friends and Family Sale. The promotion is 20% off almost all items - some high end brands don't qualify. Use Code FRIENDS12, but this is a great opportunity to pick up some items. And if you purchase before October 1st, you'll also qualify for Free Shipping (No Code Necessary).

The FF sale and Free Shipping Promo end Monday, October 1st.  I picked up a Longchamp Large Tote -  I think this would be a great versatile tote for work and everyday wear since it's nylon. I'm so excited, I've been wanting a Longchamp bag for awhile, but haven't been able to pull the trigger.


Longchamp Large Le Pliage Tote (in Graphite). $116


Are you planning on picking anything up during this Promo? If so, please share -  I'd love to hear what you bought!

Happy Shopping!

Visit Bloomingdales.com for more information.
Here are some other options for work or school totes.

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)