Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Fancies {Weekend Wear}

Weekend Wear



This week I am linking up with Long Distance Loving for this week's Friday Fancies, about Weekend Wear!

I mean who doesn't love the weekends? As far as style goes, I love being comfy but still fashionable. So today I picked a versatile dress, comfy low wedge shoes, simple yet beautiful baubles, and a statement clutch. Also I decided to share some beautiful peonies (because i love flowers!) and Lush Oatifix Face Mask for weekend skin therapy.

This weekend I am visiting with my parents to see my mom for mother's day, visiting with by boyfriends family, and working on some DIY projects. For mother's day, I plan on hand making a card, buying some gorgeous flowers, and giving my mom a Home Depot gift card (so she purchase summer gardening supplies!).

What are you doing this weekend? Any special plans for mother's day?

Hope you all have a great friday!

2 comments

  1. The family is getting together and having dinner for Mother's Day :)

    I found your blog through Meet me on the brightside blog hop, i'm a new follower now :) xox Laura

    http://www.glittertogold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)