Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Spend or Save {Rebecca Minkoff and Everly Clothing}


Spend or Save - Rebecca Minkoff Vista Dress and Everly Clothing Floral Printed Dress

I been eyeing this Rebecca Minkoff silk dress as it's a great transitional piece from spring, summer, and fall! This dress by Everly clothing is similar to the shape, and pattern as the Rebecca Minkoff Dress, so this makes for a great alternative!

Rebecca Minkoff (buy here)
Everly Clothing (buy here)

Hope you all had a great memorial day weekend! The weather was quiet dreary in Chicago, but still it was nice to have an extra day off :)

4 comments

  1. Deciding to spend or save is always a huge dilemma for me!

    Brooke du jour
    www.brookedujour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, love the alternative!!! It's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are cute but I say splurge since the dress could work for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find! I never heard of Everly. I will have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)