Thursday, September 12, 2013

Product Rave | Bumble & Bumble Dry Spun Finish

Bumble and Bumble Dry Spun Finish

I was at the salon about a week ago, getting my hair done and my stylist ended up using this awesome new product that gave my hair amazing volume. Now, I've always had that a lot of hair, and thick too! So you wouldn't think I would have a problem, but this combination actually is heavy and adds weight. Well ladies, meet Bumble and Bumble Dryspun Finish. Just like the bottle says, it creates instant fullness. I spray this on clean hair, and even on second day hair towards my roots to add volume and hold all day.

I'm not a hair product girl, but I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this!

Bumble and Bumble
Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish
$29

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)