Sunday, September 1, 2013

the look for less | marc by marc jacobs & old navy

So, it's been awhile since I've last blogged and I wanted to share with you an amazing find. Recently I have been looking for a crossbody bag that is not only functional (i can throw a lot or stuff in it), but lightweight, easy to use/clean, no fuss, and affordable. Through my search I found the Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Natasha Nylon bag. It comes in black, is chic, and pretty afforable. But then wait, I had recognized a similar handbag on Old Navy's website earlier that day. and that my friends is how I discovered that the Old Navy Nylon bag is a complete duplicate of the MBMJ bag for $18. I quickly ran to Old Navy to pick one up and I couldn't be happier!

The Look for Less: Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Natasha Nylon bag and Old Navy Canvas Zip Top Crossbody



Hope you all are having a great sunday!


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)