Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Recent Purchases | Zara, JCrew Factory, Target, and more!

It's been awhile since i've shared my recent hauls but I found some great deals recently and wanted to share them with you all! I've been really craving fall, so i've been leaning towards creams and basics, and straying away from color!


 



Zara Peplum Top


Very Jane Crystal Necklace (Similar here)



Target Mossimo Wedges - for only $9 on clearance (similar here)


Very Jane Scarves lightweight infinity scarves

Well, that is pretty much it for now in terms of clothing and accessories. I did pick up some basic vnecks and tees from madewell, victoria secret, and jcrew factory as well! Can't wait for fall! Tomorrow i'll share some home purchases as well! Thanks for reading :)

1 comment

  1. I love the polka dot skirt and the heart necklace!You can always use a grey sweater too, I have one similar to that.

    Nice haul.

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)