Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Confession - I made a few purchases (J.Crew and Kate Spade)

Hi Everyone,
I have a bit of a confession - I went back to J.Crew yesterday to look for the metallic sperry's (none to be found), but I did end up finding another featherweight cardigan in xs, in a bright red. It totally made me happy, and then I tried on the No. 2 Pencil in Double Serge Cotton in Succulent Green. They only had two left in 00, and low and behold - it fit and was comfortable. At $34.99 less 30% I knew it had to be mine. I was hesitant about the brightness of the skirt, but I think it'll be a great to add some color to my work wardrobe.



I also ended up at Neiman Marcus Last Call yesterday evening. I was mosey-ing over in their shoe section. The sales associate was explaining that on the clearance items, blue dots were 30% off and then there was an additional 30% off. I wasn't really looking, until I saw a pair of nude suede Kate Spade sling backs in a size 7. After all the markdowns in came to about $83, which is a bit pricey for a shoe in my opinion but they're so cute and so worth it.




I am so happy with my purchases and I justify them as a celebratory present for myself. I have some gotten some great personal news, and needed to celebrate :)

Hope you all have a great and safe 4th of July tomorrow. Funny, I already have my outfit picked out!

2 comments

  1. I LOVE this skirt on you! The color is simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rynetta! I wasn't sure how the color would work on me, but I think it's great and I love it! I also loved it on you in your OOTD as well :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)