Sunday, July 15, 2012

Gap Crewneck TShirt Dresses + outfit of the day

Hi Everyone -  Hope you're all having a great sunday! Earlier today I ran some errands and made a return at The Limited. I was on the hunt for a pair of skinny black ankle length pants for work, but didn't find any at the Gap, but instead found a few bright goodies on sale! Gap has been great with color this year, and there sales are amazing. I found this Striped Crewneck Dress in a green and white strip and a cobalt blue - they were also the only two in XS. They were both on sale with an additional 30% off. I had seen this in an outfit of the day on Style Me Swanky and love the simplicity of the dress.

Here is the dress in green and white stripe ($20 after an discount) with a random belt that I didn't end up buying. This dress is super boxy and a bit shapeless, so I definitely recommend wearing it with a a belt.


Crewneck TShirt Dress is Colbalt/True Blue (I'm not sure of the exact color name). This one was $3 cheaper than the striped pattern so I got it for $17. I had tried it on with a black and gold studded belt, and I loved how different the belt was and how good it looked with the dress that I bought it as well.


Here's the belt in detail. It was marked down to $9.99 with 30% off, so I got it for 6.99. 


And while I was there I thought I'd share and Outfit of the Day.


TShirt - Old Navy / Shorts - Old Navy (a few years old) /Wedges - Aerosole

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend - did you happen to find any goodies shopping? :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)