Saturday, July 7, 2012

Say Hello to Another Kate Spade Purchase - Leena Pump in Grey Leopard

I'm must say that I think I am a pretty good shopper in terms of savings and sales. And today was no different! After running some errands this afternoon, I decided to stop into TJmaxx. Whilst browsing the shoe section, I was about to leave until I noticed a pair of pointy toed bow Kate Spade pumps in the clearance section in my size, 7. They were marked $79, and I was hesitant to buy them. As I was looking through all the pairs, I noticed that some of the size 8's and 9's said $63. So I politely brought it up to a sales associate, and she marked it down to $63. WAHOOO! These are originally $340, and are on Gilt for $199 (See Here). I believe these are from last fall. And now....

Meet my Leena Pumps in Grey Leopard! They have a 4" stacked heel, but are super comfortable (at least so far around the house!)


These are the tallest pairs of heels I own, and my first pointed toe - I'm so excited! The print is different and unique, but the shape is classic which is why I think it will work well in my wardrobe.



This is my second pair of Kate Spade shoes in week (and ever). I'm loving all these bargains, however my wallet it not!

Have you found any good deals this weekend? Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)