Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Special Offer from Zoya Nail Polish - Free Nail Polish

Zoya 2013 Promotion 3 Free

Do you love nail polish as much as I do? If so, Zoya is letting you pick out 3 Free Nail Polish as part of their 2013 promotion, all you do is pay Shipping which is roughly $10 depending on location.  Each bottle usually retails for around $8, so really this is kind of a steal! For more details, visit their blog here.

You can choose any color, but here are some pretties that I'm looking at!

Zoya Nail Polish | Jules
Jules

Nail Polish-Ibiza Lg
Ibiza

Nail Polish-Ivanka Lg
Ivanka

Nail Polish-Astra Lg
Astra

Nail Polish-Buffy Lg
Buffy

If you take part of this promotion, let me know what colors you choose. I'd love to know!

- j

12 comments

  1. These are so pretty! I have one Zoya nail polish in a dark pink and I love it! Thanks for sharing the info Julie! :)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem! It is too good of a promo to not share :)

      Delete
  2. Just came across your lovely blog when i google searched "macy's kenton", and I love reading your entries! Keep it up! I've been lazy with blogging but plan on incorporating home decor, everyday life stuff, travel, cooking into my blog.........wheneverI get to it that is! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you are too kind! Thanks for taking the time to read :)

      Delete
  3. HI there! I'm Hanna. I'm your newest follower!!! Lovely space you have here! I hope you have a great weekend! You can find me in my little corner anytime at
    www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoya is one of my fav nail polish brands! Cute blog :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, check out my blog for the details

    http://lifeascaitemorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ivanka is one of my favorite polishes!! But I love that pink one too!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)