Sunday, January 27, 2013

how to say "thank you"






via Amazon



via Paper Source

In the days of Facebook, text messages, and emails, a hand-written thank you note goes a long way. If you're interviewing for a job, send a handwritten thank you as a follow up. If you're the recipient of a gift, or a card - send a thank you for you're appreciation. A handwritten note is the easiest way to brighten someone's day, because let's be honest who doesn't love unsolicited snail mail these days?

xoxo.

9 comments

  1. these are all such pretty cards! I usually just get a piece of paper and fold it in half then write "thank you" :P

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog xx

    fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I usually write Thank You emails for interviews, but I totally agree that handwritten thank you notes especially for gifts and such say a lot :)
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Handwritten notes are the best! Love all these little thank you cards - so cute :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Julie!
    I find handwritten notes endearing! I am stopping by to reciprocate the love and support via the GFC hop, I am now your newest reader #26! Looking forward to getting to know more about you and yours!

    ~SimplyyMayra
    of PonderWonders @ www.simplyymayra.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You, I really appreciate you stopping by! :)

      Delete
  5. I am obsessed with beautiful stationary. I will have to check these out. Thanks for joining us for the FFF Link Up Party! I'm so happy you did so I could follow your fab blog!

    xoxo
    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)