Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Look for Less: J.Crew Pave Link Bracelet

We've seen it everywhere, on countless blogs, instagrams of arm candys, and pinterest. Yeah, I'm talking about the J.Crew Pave Link Bracelet. I've always been a fan of it, but worry the chain-like nature of it would look too heavy or masculine on my wrists. The price tag also doesn't help, but if it was at a lower price, I would certainly consider purchasing it. So today i'm going to share alternatives to the J.Crew Pave Link Bracelet, that won't break your bank too much!
Classic pavé link bracelet
$125


$99 (Usually on promo for $49)

$100 ($10 off if you sign up for emails)



$78 ($10 off First Purchase)

I think they all look like pretty good dupes for the real thing.
I might be picking one up, or asking cupid ;)

Have a great weekend!

10 comments

  1. thanks for commenting on my blog I absolutely love yours, such a beautiful design! I love the pave bracelet and have been dying to get one!

    just started following :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Mary Claire! I literally just updated my blog design this morning :)

      Delete
  2. They are so pretty! I know etsy has some very similar ones, if you look hard enough :)

    XO, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kelsey - Totally forgot about Etsy! I will definitely check it out!

      Delete
  3. This is my first time seeing this bracelet! It's gorgeous, and the cheaper versions are just as pretty! I am your newest follower from my Bright Side Beauty blog Hop. Thanks for joining!
    -Kristin
    meetmeonthebrightside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing options. I felt the same way about the J.Crew bracelet. But my husband grabbed it for me during Christmas when they were running their "30% off your purchase sale" so if you can nab it on sale - get it! I LOVE mine and wear it non-stop!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I fell in love with it back then! They had such good promos too, oh darn!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)