Saturday, January 12, 2013

What I Wore - Black is Back

Happy Saturday! Lately I've been in the mood to wear black again, as it's simple but chic. Here are some outfits I wore to work this week.


Top & Skirt, J.Crew Factory 
Necklace, J.Crew
Tights, Gap
Leopard Shoes, Kate Spade


Gray Cardigan, Target
Black Blouse, TJMaxx
Black Minnie Pants, J.Crew
Black Pumps, H&M
Necklace, Target


[Dressing Room Snap]
Top from Target that I purchased in Black as well - for $6, who can resist



Charley Sweater - J.Crew Factory
Pyramid Station Necklace - House of Harlow
Sloan Fit Ankle Pants - Banana Republic
Leena Leopard Pumps - Kate Spade




Casual Friday!
Black Cardigan - J.Crew
Necklace - J.Crew Factory
Grey & White Stripe Tee - Gap
Black BDG Jeans - Urban Outfitters
Gold Flats - Target

So what do you think is black back?
How often do you wear black in your wardrobe?

xoxo

p.s also if you notice, my hair is highlighted. new hair, new year. first time i've ever colored my hair, i'm liking it :)

5 comments

  1. Love the outfit,esp. the first one.
    I wore a lot of black,but lately i have been loving navy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think navy is just as great, but now that I think about it I don't have the much navy in my wardrobe!

      Delete
  2. I love all of these outfits!!! The first outfit features one of my favorite J. Crew Factory skirts!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I bought it I was like, I know i recognized this pattern somewhere - your blog!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)