Monday, January 21, 2013

TV to Talk About: Downton Abbey

Chic fashions, gossiping drama - Downton Abbey has it all! Shown on PBS in the Masterpiece Classic program, this tv show is not just for your grandma but women of all ages will love it. It's a soapy guilty pleasure and the acting is amazing, the fashions are elegant, and the castles are amazing! I'm late to the Downton Abbey bandwagon, but I am for sure obsessed. It airs Monday nights on PBS.

Downton Abbey


Downton Abbey

Downton Abbey

Downton Abbey

If you're looking for a series to watch I highly recommend Downton (also, season 1 is on netflix too!).

Do you love Downton Abbey? Did you catch last nights episode?

xoxo.

p.s let's talk carrie diaries soon. i'm interested to read your opinions on that!

3 comments

  1. I saw the first episode of series one on Netflix this past weekend and got hooked - I watched all of series one over the weekend. It totally sucks you in! I adore Mary and Anna!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Mary is my fave... you'll love the story line moving forward!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)