Sunday, February 24, 2013

Inspired By...

Style Icons, they are everywhere! Who inspires your style? Do you get inspired by celebrity styles, or do you get more inspired by other bloggers? Today, I thought I share with you who inspires my style.


@Olivia Palermo Olivia Palermo

Olivia Palermo.
Need I say more?

Miranda Kerr... Miranda Kerr
miranda kerr MIRANDA KERR   photo | Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr.
VS Model. Mom. I mean she does it all!

I also love other blogs styles, such as Blair from Atlantic Pacific, Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere, and Emily from Ivory Lane/The Jacksons

Who is your Style Inspiration?

9 comments

  1. Great topic!
    I love Sarah Jessica Parker and jacey from damselindior.com.
    My fav.icon is def Jenna Lyons,because of her ecclectic style.

    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing! I just checked out Jacey, and I'm now following! :)

      Delete
  2. Celebrity wise I love Sarah Jessica Parker, Rachel Zoe and Kate Middleton. Bloggers I love include Blair of Atlantic-Pacific, Wendy from Wendy's Lookbook and Kayley from Sidewalk Ready.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I think Blake Lively had great style, not all that different then the character she played on Gossip Girl.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Blake/Serena's style its so laid back, but stylish!

      Delete
  4. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog (Via GFC)and it really feel pleasure meeting new awesome bloggers like you. Found you through I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop. I would love it if you follow me back.

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You nailed it on the head with these two- they're my style idols too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)