Monday, February 4, 2013

Weekends Lately



Date Night Dinner Outfit with the BF
Blouse: Target (on sale in stores)
Nude Cami: Forever 21
Necklace: House of Harlow




Skinnygirl White Peach Margarita (Yum!) & the New J.Crew Catalog





Tiramisu from Pfchangs (I don't know about you, but Tiramisu is my favorite!)




A yummy super bowl steak dinner!

I had a pretty great weekend with the boyfriend, it wasn't super exciting and we pretty much at ALL WEEKEND, but it was nice to have date night since the work week can be hectic! What did you all do this weekend?  Did you catch the superbowl halftime show? I thought Beyonce was AH-MAZ-ING, I mean who didn't love Destiny's Child. Tonight I plan on catching up on Downton Abbey, and the Carrie Diaries!



xoxo j.

3 comments

  1. Cute shirt! Loving Beyonce and The Carrie Dairies.

    http://fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that top! And the steak dinner, of course. New follower via the link up!

    Rachel
    http://www.postcardsfromrachel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You :) Just left a comment on your sweet blog!

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)