Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's in my makeup bag?

So if you saw my weekend haul in this post, you may have noticed an adorable black and gold polka dotted case, which I got from Forever 21 for less than $6 (I love finding little treasures there!). Anywho it is now my new make up bag, and I love it as it holds so much.


Now I have a decently sized collection of make up for your average girl, but I pretty much wear the same thing on the weekdays for work. I am most definitely not a morning person, so I like to keep my makeup simple and quick! I also carry these items because they are great for touchups throughout the day, or for afterwork drinks! This is pretty much a what's in my makeup bag slash everyday work makeup. I like to keep my more high end products for use on the weekend or evenings out.

Everyday Makeup | What's in my Makeup Bag?

The Essentials:
Eyelash Curler
Revlon 3D Mascara
Eggplant Eyeliner - Softer than black, and more fun than brown
Covergirl NatureLuxe - Lightweight & Evens Coverage
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy - Perfect Neutral with the right amount of gloss
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in Birthday Suit - So Pretty and such a great all over color
M.A.C Sable Eyeshadow - My favorite eyeshadow, it's just so pretty
Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - I'm just trying to use this up, it's nice but I need something more
M.A.C Blush in Pinch Me - Great everyday blush for Medium/Tan skintones

What's are some of your beauty essentials?
Let me know what you carry in your makeup bag.

3 comments

  1. fun post! new follower from the friday blog hop. i love that little bag you got. my daily essentials are pretty standard - eyeliner, eyelash curler, under eye coverup and i fill in my brows a little. i nearly always wear black eyeliner - but might be fun to try plum. also i love your blog design/layout!!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! Newest follower -- found you from the blog hop and I'm following you on GFC. I'm in Chicago too!
    Would you like to follow me back?
    Monica Platz
    http://monicasrrr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing what make-up everyone uses! It's so much fun to discover new products. That polka dot case is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog & entering my giveaway!
    xoxo,
    Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

    Enter my giveaway to win a Monogrammed Leather Clutch here

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)