Monday, February 18, 2013

Where I've Been

Oh blogging world, I have missed you. I have been incredibly busy at work, and have been working on a project that I can't wait to be over! I haven't even gotten a chance to share what I did for valentines, weekends, and other miscellaneous things! Nor have I gotten a chance to respond to comments, which I love to do!


For valentines day, the boyfriend surprised me and sent me these flowers to my office before I even got to work. They are gorgeous!


My office had these DIY goodie bags, in case we forgot a treat for our love ones - how sweet!



Weekend shopping trip and I picked up some great goodies on sale from Forever 21 and J.Crew. The earrings were on sale for $1.50 and the necklace for $3 - a total steal!


This is the stripe top I got from J.Crew.

Okay, well I'm off to watch last nights episode of Downton Abbey. Hope you all are doing well :)

8 comments

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful!
    Great stuff from Forever 21! I have been dying to do some shoppin there lately;)
    Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine had some great deals - 50% off clearance so I couldn't resist!

      Delete
  2. I love that stripe top from J.Crew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to check you out now, I mean your name is cute enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorg flowers!

    xo Danai
    http://www.lifeinmyfablane.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello new friend! I'm stopping by from Follow Friend Friday. How neat that your office had little DIY gift treat bags - so cute!
    Hope you have an awesome day!
    ang
    http://jugglingactmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg love your shopping finds!! Super cute! Found you on FFF!
    Adrienne

    Http://myblackwhitecolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)