Saturday, June 9, 2012

Outfits from this Week!


So yesterday afterwork, I decided to head on over to the mall near my work to do a little outdoor shopping. I've had a long and super stressful week at work, and thought i'd pop into J.Crew again, event though I was there earlier in the week. The sale section had exploded and there were so many new goodies. I saw the Silk Bow Cami in Stripe. There were only two left and lo and behold - they were both a size 0 and at $49. I picked one up to try on as I have been eying it forever, as well as the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Neon Pink for $35 (I think!). I tried on a few other items, but they were a no go!

Here's the top and skirt together. I ended up only picking up the top, as I don't know how often I'd have the courage to wear hot pink to work!


The aggravating part about these new markdowns is that the pair of jeans that I purchased (see post here) on Tuesday were marked down an additional $20 and of course they don't do price adjustment on sales item. Oh well!

Here is an outfit from last sunday. I was out shopping at target and wanted something cute and casual.

Top - Old Navy
Wedges - Aerosoles


Here is another outfit from when I went to visit Target on my lunchbreak (it was casual day!)

Top - TJMaxx
Toothpick Ankle Jeans - J.Crew
Wedges - Aerosoles


 Happy Shopping!

6 comments

  1. Very cute cami! Lovely pairing with the skirt. I love hot pink but I'm not too sure about wearing that as a bottom. Too bad about the toothpick jeans. I'm surprised they won't do a price adjustment since you just bought it a few days earlier. Can't you just buy one at the sale price and just return the one you got?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I probably wouldn't wear the top with the skirt. I just didn't have a bottom to try on with my top as I wore a dress that day!

      and I would return and rebuy, but I already wore the jeans and they didn't have anymore in my size :(

      Delete
  2. i love the all pink outfit,but i would also be hesitant to wear it.
    i enjoy your outfit posts a lot.

    ina-wonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Awww, that's so nice of you to say. Thank you :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)