Tuesday, June 5, 2012

J.Crew Ankle Toothpick Jeans

So today, I was having a super stressful and frustrating day at work. So what did I do afterwards? I hit up J.Crew as its right near work and let me tell you, a little retail therapy did wonders!

I tried on a ruffled dress in the sale section and wasn't in love with it. I can't remember the name.

But then, I picked up two pairs of denim jeans (two sizes) to try on as well. I don't know why I did it, because I hate jeans (although colored jeans have been on my shopping list) and I never gravitate to try on jeans. I don't think I have bought a pair of jeans in probably over two years.

And then let me tell you ladies and gentleman, I fell in love. Jeans that are comfortable, and fit in length, AND weren't too thick of a material? It's like a match-made in J.Crew heaven, and everything I was looking for in a pair of jeans. I had picked up the Ankle Toothpick Jean (my first J.Crew denim jeans). I'm not sure what the wash name is, but they're a pretty basic wash. It retailed for $110 and was on sale for $69.

They are an ankle jean, but I'm pretty petite at 5 feet tall, so the length worked more like a full length jean.



I am a happy camper, esp. since I finally found a pair of jeans I like. You'll probably see them in an outfit of the day ;)

4 comments

  1. These sound great! It's so hard to find the right jeans x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think jean shopping is every girl's secret enemy!

      Delete
  2. Those are so cute. Glad you found your perfect pair. I live in jeans most of the time. But I agree, just the thought of jean shopping is making me exhausted already. Always have to grab a handful in the dressing room and if I'm lucky, would find one decent pair that I can pull up and off easily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love that feeling of finding a good fitting pair of jeans - it's like striking gold ;)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)