Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Night Sale Watch - Fossil, Express, and LOFT

Just doing some late night online "window" shopping and thought I'd share a few deals with you all.

If you are in the market for a watch, Groupon, yes Groupon is having a deal on the Stella watches by Fossil. They are $59 and retail for $125/$135. There is an additional $5 shipping, but it's a great deal and Fossil has great quality watches.

How cute is this dress from Express? It's on sale for $55.93. I'm adding this to my want list.

LOFT is also having an extra 50% Sales Styles In-Store and Online, as well as 50% off Full Priced Summer Favorites. It's definitely worth checking out and I might have to just pop-in to my local LOFT.



















Is anyone planning on hitting up any stores this weekend? If so, let me know what you find!

Happy Shopping!


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)