Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sale Watch - Bath and Body Works, Victoria Secret, JCrew

Hmm-- so many sales and promotions happening this weekend. Oh boy, my wallet is not going to like me! Victoria Secret is having there Semi - Annual sale, which means its a perfect time to pick up some of the necessities and swimwear!


Bath and Body Works is also having there semi-annual sale. This means crazy good deals. They have items starting at $3 and candles are 50% off! Perfect time to get wallflowers, to make your home smell good and summery!


JCrew is also having an additional 30% of their sale items in store. I have have picked up a bunch of things and will share them in a few days ;) There are some great basics that you can get really affordably. I would recommend checking out your local JCrew :)

This is a short Sale Watch Post, but I hope it helps and I hope you all score some good deals!






Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)