Sunday, June 3, 2012

30 Days of Blogging & Weekend Purchases - Mascara, Wedges, and a piece of home Decor

Eeek! I am excited to announce that I will be blogging everyday for the month of June. I'm crazy right? But I'm quite new to the blogging world and so far I have found it to be very therapeutic and so much fun! I love that I can tap in to the creative side in me, as well as share with everyone some really cool things. I think this will also help everyone get to know me a little better. I've already blogged everyday since June 1st, so why not continue the trend! Let me know if you have any requests of things you would like to see.

Okay, now onto my little purchases this weekend. I picked up a new mascara from target - Maybelline The Falsies Black Drama in waterproof. I hated the original Falsies, but I'm liking this one so far!





I also picked up a pair of Aerosoles Candelight Wedges from Carson Pirie Scott (Yonkers, Boston Store, Bergeners - It's the same store. The name just varies by location). They are the most comfortable shoes ever. It's very padded and the heel is only 2 inches.




Last but not least, I found this little piece of home decor from Homegoods. I love that its parisan inspired, and simple. I also love that it was only $5! P.S- I don't know why but this picture makes it look bigger than it's actual size. It's probably no taller than 12 or 13 inches.


Hope you all had a great weekend, and let's hope for a great work week! See you tomorrow :)

2 comments

  1. I have enjoyed your site so I've nominated you for the Illuminating Blogger Award for illuminating, informative blog content. If you're interested, you can check out the details at my site ... http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ ... Hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, that's so nice of you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)