Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Update

As Monday comes to an end, I though I would wrap up my weekend. I had a pretty boring weekend, and spend most of it adjusting to my new glasses and prescription. I also picked up a pair of prescription sunglasses - my first pair ever, so now I can enjoy summer!

Adjusting to a new prescription can be tough and takes time, but it's always better when you do it with a friend. Saturday morning I had brunch at a breakfast place I've never been to before but it always has good reviews. I had the Florentine Benedict, it was okay and nothing special. I filled out a comment card for fun, and to provide a bit of feedback. When I turned it in, the Manager spoke with me and gave me a $10 voucher to return back. I already was planning on coming back and trying something different but to see the manager go above and beyond was amazing. Wildberry Cafe had three locations in the chicagoland areas: Chicago, Schaumburg, and Libertyville.



We also did a little shopping afterwards - here's a quick snapshot outfit from Saturday (and yes I embarrassingly admit that this is from the Macy's bathroom --oh well :) )! It was a hot one, so a cotton sundress was perfect. I wore my J.Crew Factory sundress (I can't remember the name!), with my Aerosole Wedges.


Hope you all had a great weekend and Monday! Let's hope for a fun week!


2 comments

  1. Have you been to the Sweet Maple Cafe on Taylor St. In Little Italy? Everything is so delicious. My favorite is the custard, Chala bread French toast. Divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been there, but I just looked up the menu and it looks like such a great breakfast place! And Chala bread french toast sounds super yummy! Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)