Saturday, June 30, 2012

Mini Haul - J.Crew and The Limited

Hi Everyone -  Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday and weekend so far! Today I thought I would share with you two pieces of jewelry I picked up at J.Crew and a pencil skirt for The Limited.

Both of the jewelry items that I picked up from J.Crew were $14.99 plus an additional 30% off, which makes them final sale but it was such a good deal and to hard to pass up. I definitely was eyeing this bracelet for awhile, but was not willing to pay full price for some string and crystal and I'm glad I waited! Here is a friendship crystal bracelet in a turquoise color - so pretty.

The second item was something I would have never have picked up, if it wasn't for me making conversation with a lovely pregnant woman whilst shopping in the jewelry section. She had looked and this necklace, and when she tried it on, it looked so cute on her. Then she was like "Try it on, I want to see how it looks on you," It was just so darling that I fell in love (and I'm not big into animal jewelry!). Luckily there were two left, so I'm hoping she picked up the other one :)





My last purchase was a pencil skirt from the Limited, which I got for a bargain - a cute dotted pencil skirt for less than $20. It's nice and thin and perfect for summer :)


That's all for my mini-haul for now :) I'm sure more purchases will be made in the next week or so! Happy Shopping, and Saturday!




2 comments

  1. I wanted to pick the elephant necklace but it was sold out at my J.Crew store :( -The frog necklace looks super cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sorry :( That's a bit of a bummer. I hate when something gets sold of after you've decided to pick it up! But I'm sure there will be other frogs in the sea, or J.Crew ;)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear from you :)